Wild Exploration Learning
Explorer of the Month
Isaiah Tucker-Norton, 8, Port Hardy, B.C. Canada
Current Wild Explorers badge level: Elk.
- I like: Board games, hiking and camping, spending time with my family, drawing, building lego and catching bugs.
- I don't like: Mushrooms and kale.
- My special skills are: Climbing things and being creative.
- When I grow up I want to be a: Ninja.
- My favorite wild animals are: Panthers, snakes, and wolves.
- The best kind of adventure includes: Lighthouses, campfires, animals and family.
- I would travel to: Squamish B.C. and England.
- I like to collect: Rocks, sticks, sea shells and Transformer cards.
- My favorite nature fact: Lightning never hits the same place twice.
- The strangest food I've tried is: A shake made out of spinach.
- I'm proud of: The fact I've done two backcountry multi-day hikes.
- My favorite book is: The Bible and the Bear Grylls kid adventure series.
- I love wild explorers club because: I collect badges and have fun earning them.